Michelin Desert Race Baja Tire
2019 FIM Rally Tout Terrain World Champion with Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
Developed throughout the 2019 year with the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and Husqvarna rally teams.
- Performance made to last.
- Good cornering performance.
- Excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Approved by one or several manufacturers .
Why choose MICHELIN Desert Race Baja tires?
- New tread pattern with more void ratio.
- New softer architecture.
- Tried, tested and awarded Michelin Desert Race compound.
More Grip and Support in Deep Soft Grounds:
- V-shaped central knobs.
- Maximum traction in deep sand.
Increased Void Ratio compared to Desert Race:
- Better soft ground clearance.
Optimized Knobs Radius and Clearance Angles:
- More braking support on hard ground.
- More wear resistance.
- Directional rotation mounting.
- 3 x NC PET architecture.
- More ground compliance for better traction.
- Lighter tire for better sand traction (-500g compared to MICHELIN DESERT RACE).
- Better road hazard resistance compared to MICHELIN ENDURO MEDIUM.
|Modality||Cross/Enduro Trail Adventure|
This article does not have a size guide. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will be happy to assist you!