Thor Terrain Pants
Our Terrain Off-Road line is as rugged as it is versatile.
Tested and developed with our elite Off-Road team, each product is purspose built to take on the elements while providing permormance and solid durability.
Whether you're carving virgin single track, or taking tothe open desert, the Terrain Off-Road gear is up to the test.
- Rip-stop, abrasion resistant paneling in high-wear areas.
- Durable triple and double stitched seams.
- Full grain leather panels located inside of knees for optimal grip and durability.
- Two high-volume pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Internal hip pocket.
- Strategically placed intake vents with waterproof zippers.
- Dura-motion paneling provides flexibility without compromising durability.
- Double-lock front closure system.
- Dual side cinches allow for precise waist adjustment.
- Taped zippers, DWR coating and Hipora® membrane for increased water resistance.
- Mesh comfort liner.
- Available in In or Over-the-boot construction.
- YKK zippers.
To measure the waist circumference, place a tape measure around your bare stomach just above the upper hip bone.
Additional useful information:
If you have any doubts with the size chart, you can take into account this simple conversion chart, which will help you decide the size you need:
|55-56 Kg||1,65-1,75 m||30|
|66-75 Kg||1,70-1,80 m||32|
|76-86 Kg||1,70-1,85 m||34|
|87-95 Kg||1,80-1,90 m||36|
|96-104 Kg||1,80-1,90 m||38|
|105-112 Kg||1,80-1,90 m||40|
|113-120 Kg||1,80-1,90 m||42|
* Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org