Thor Radial MX Boots
- Pre-curved injection molded components throughout.
- Radial hinge component adds structure and reduces overextension.
- Injection-molded positive-lock buckle system.
- Adjustable straps allow for a custom and secure fit.
- Injection-molded medial-abrasion plate with integrated shift protection.
- Fully synthetic calf overlays deliver premium durability and optimal grip.
- Low-profile toe box for unhindered shifting.
- Uni-directional outsole with steel shank for rigidity.
- Replaceable outsole inserts for extended wear.
- Mesh liner promotes airflow while interior EVA panels enhance comfort.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org