SW-Motech Shift Lever
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit.
- A HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-piece gear lever with stepless adjustable unit.
- Distance between tread and switching shaft on original gear lever: 124 mm.
- Adjustable range of distance between tread and switching shaft on SW-MOTECH gear lever: 97-151 mm.
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle.
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever.
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash.
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum.
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible.
- General Operating License not required for German traffic.
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- Weight: 0,3 kg / 0.8 lb
Included in delivery:
- 1 x Gear lever.
- Mounting instructions.
- Mounting material.
*The gear lever is only guaranteed to fold away when the motorcycle falls over if the gear lever is mounted in the standard forward position.