SW-Motech PRO Panier Holder
Mounted and detached in seconds, the PRO side carrier features extreme hold for equally extreme offroad touring.
Even more robust and ready for adventure - but still removable: with the introduction of the first removable carrier for motorcycle cases, we've made our mark on the accessories market, the PRO side carrier is the new generation.
- The QUICK-LOCK function can not be used with installed off-road protection. The side carriers are firmly connected to the motorcycle
- Extremely durable due to its optimized shape and 2.5 mm thick steel
- Perfect fit, designed to fit close to the bike.
- Fully removable with newly developed, even more robust quick-release fasteners.
- Optional anti-theft protection available.
- For permanent mounting, quick-release fasteners can be replaced with standard parts (M8).
- Numerous functional bores, compatible with the RotopaX system among others
- Simple mounting on original mounting points.
- Powerful corrosion protection thanks to powder coating.
- Secure hold for TRAX, AERO and NANUK side cases and SysBag 15 and SysBag 30 with an adapter plate.
- Adapter kits for attaching cases from Givi/Kappa, Krauser and Shad are also available.
- A special mounting kit is no longer required, but the PRO side carrier can now be screwed tightly with cheaper, standard parts (M8). An appropriate screw kit (M8) is available separately from us.
- Material: Steel.
- Material strength: 0,25 cm / 0.10 in
- Surface: powder-coated
- Color: black
- Weight: 5,6 kg / 12.3 lb
- Width built onto motorcycle: 55,0 cm / 21.7 in
Included in delivery:
- 2 x PRO Side carrier.
- Mounting instructions.
- Mounting material.
*Adapter kits are required for aluminum cases from SW-MOTECH and other manufacturers, NANUK and AERO ABS side cases and SysBag 15 or SysBag 30 with adapter plates.
This article does not have a size guide. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to assist you!