SW-Motech EVO Footrest Kit
Is your original footrest impossible to position comfortably? Then the EVO footrest kit from SW-MOTECH is the perfect solution for you.
This sophisticated system, consisting of rotating elements with firmly interlocking teeth, gives you 36 options for positioning.
- The position of the footrest can be adjusted so that it's lower or moved forwards or backward as well as adjusted in terms of its angle to suit your individual needs.
- The bike-specific joint adapters are simply mounted on to the original parts of the footrest holder.
- Easy mounting on original footrest mount.
- 36 adjustment options: downward, forward, and back, as well as angle adjustment thanks to the rotating interlocking elements.
- Individual height adjustment (highest setting corresponds to original position, can be lowered by a max. 15 mm).
- A firm hold, thanks to the interlocking, bolted elements.
- Markings make it easier to adjust both sides symmetrically.
- Profile with rounded edges protects boot soles and provides extra grip at the same time.
- Removable, metal-reinforced rubber pad with non-slip surface frame and large contact surface (approx. 8 x 5 cm) for more comfort and grip.
- Made from electropolished, corrosion-resistant cast stainless steel.
- Mounting material included in the delivery.
- Material: Stainless steel/rubber
- Color: silver / black
- Weight: 1,4 kg / 3.1 lb
Included in delivery:
- 2 x EVO Footrests.
- 2 x bike-specific joint adapters.
- Mounting instructions.
- Mounting material.
|Primary material||Stainless Steel|
This article does not have a size guide. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We will be happy to assist you!