Rev'it Sand 4 Gloves
Lightweight, comfortable, ventilated adventure riding gloves.
Although the Sand 4 gloves have been designed to create a perfect match with the Sand 4 H2O outfit, these gloves are bound to become the go-to gloves for a large audience of adventure riders across the globe.
This pair of hand protection has been specifically designed and engineered for summer use, providing optimal grip, breathability, and ventilation.
To make sure your hands stay cool and dry during hot summer rides, the gloves are constructed of strong and abrasion-resistant mesh stretch fabrics combined with a high-tech TPR knuckle protector that is designed to direct the airflow into the glove and onto the hands of the rider.
Multiple perforation holes on the outside and inside increase the breathability even more. For additional protection, we added TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs; providing a high level of protection without compromising comfort or flexibility.
A TPR palm slider ensures a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap.
The gloves can easily be put on thanks to the handy pull tab on the cuff and then secured with the hook-and-loop wrist strap.
Adjusting your route during your journey is a breeze thanks to the integrated Connect Finger Tip which makes it possible to control your touchscreen device while leaving your gloves on.
Enjoy the summer breeze with the Sand 4 gloves.
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Stretch fabric on back of hand.
- Stretch lips at fingers.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
- Tricot liner: Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- Connect Finger Tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Grip panel at palm: This part at the inside of the knees gives you extra grip for ultimate control in the corners. It also protects the leather from wear and tear.
- Outside stitching: The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- Pull tab: Fasten the pull tab at the cuff and cold wind is prevented from entering the sleeve, keeping your arms in the comfort zone.
- Regular cuff.
- VentilationPerforated leather and ventilation holes.
- Protection in this product.
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle: This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- Outseam stitching by Guterman (marketing calls it PWR yarn).
- PWR|Shield at palm: PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam® knuckle.
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors: TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement.
- TPR palm slider.
- 3D air mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Automan stretch: Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- Leather Connect Finger Tip: Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch: Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
- Visibility: Reflective stretch lips at fingers.
- Certification:These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.
|Size||S (8)||M (9)||L (10)||XL (11)||2XL (12)||3XL (13)||4XL (14)|
* Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to email@example.com