Galfer Brake Disk Wave
The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer.
Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content.
There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user.
Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
- Lower weight of the unsprung masses.
- More braking power.
- Better heat dissipation.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Less tendency to warp.
- Less tendency to deformations.
- Maintains cleaner the contact surface pad-disc.
- Improve and personalize the motorcycle esthetic.
- Anodized or chromed high resistance aluminium (7075 T6 - 6082 T6) or stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier.