Fox V3 RS Helmet
The all-new V3 Helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered.
- Equipped with the Multi-Directiional Impact Protection System "MIPS. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- An evolution to the MVRS system positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear off screws. The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management.
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact.
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell.
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit.
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris.
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head.
- Carbon fiber D rings.
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards.
To measure the head circumference, place the tape around the head just about an inch above the eyebrows.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to email@example.com