Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Helm.
Alpinestars launches the helmet S-M10, a new design which provides complete safety thanks to their materials and an optimized peak ventilation system.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials (S-M10 Carbon, S-M8 MCT) in four sizes for best fitting. ECE 22/05 certifications.
- Fitted with E-2, last generation of MIPS, integrated low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash. Two visors supplied with helmet - one Regular, one Super High.
- Adjustable top pad height (A-Head Alpinestar's patented system).
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports.
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash.
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads 3D contoured foam.
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics.
- Hydration prepared.
- E-Ject prepared.
To measure the head circumference, place the tape around the head just about an inch above the eyebrows.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org