Airoh Aviator 3 Helmet
Aviator 3 raises the level of competition and redefines the standards of an offroad helmet.
- The shell, available in the Carbon 3K version exclusively on the Primal graphics, provides the noble HPC Carbon for the other graphics variants.
- There are 4 measures of the outer shell in both versions, which was designed using the wind tunnel to engineer the best shapes and performance. Extreme attention was therefore paid to aerodynamics, with the aim of making the helmet stable even at high speeds, and to thermodynamics, to optimize thermoregulation.
- Airoh's technological sum is condensed in this new product, in which the AMS2 Plus (Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus), AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) and AMLS (Airoh Magnetic Lining System) systems are profuse, which evolves, also including the magnetic cheek pads.
- The 8 air intakes and spoilers with integrated extractors make the fitting of Aviator 3 comfortable even in the most extreme conditions of use, as does the innovative AHS (Airoh Hydration System) integrated into the EPS.
- AMS2 Plus (Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus): AMS2 plus is realized with an advanced material, engineered to dissipate kinetic energy of impact and, with its memory form, to guarantee an adaptive fit and a supreme comfort.
- A.M.L.S.(Airoh Magnetic Lining System):Inner lining with magnetic hook.
- A.E.F.R.(Airoh Emergency Fast Release): Emergency Cheek Pads Quick Removal System.
- Removable and washable inner lining.
- Dd Ring.
Inside the box:
- Go Pro support.
- Side Bumper.
- Extended peak.
- Short nose cover.
- Screw and filter set.
- Top vent covers.
- Front covers.
- Badge and key.
- Helmet bag.
To measure the head circumference, place the tape around the head just about an inch above the eyebrows.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org