Gaerne SG-12 Boots
Gaerne is proud to report that magazines word wide have put the SG-12 through rigorous tests and came back with 5 star reviews claiming it the most durable, comfortable and supportive boot made to date.
- Dual Stage Pivot System: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit; the first pivot is attached to the "Razorback" which provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position and the second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation.
- Grip Guard: you can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- New Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit.
- The SG12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- Gaiter made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- On the inside you will find the famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" known as the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- The new Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- Toe-Box: this new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls.
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a new "tougher" look.
- The sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Inside the boot you will find an all new foot-bed which has been specially moulded to correctly support the foot.
- In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used and in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.
You may also like…
Last visited products