Fox Zebra Vue Goggle
The Vue Goggles sit closer to the rider’s face, fitting deeper inside the helmet, reducing distractions from the side of the frame and offering our widest field of view.
- Limited Edition Zebra colorway.
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen.
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision.
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy.
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort.
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost.
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging.
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip.
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit.
- Tear-offs included.
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens.
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection.
- Precurved design offers superior optical clarity.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance.
- Anti-fog treated.
Last visited products