Generic picture that may not coincide with the real product.
Dunlop Geomax MX 71 Tire
- Hard terrain.
- New profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip.
- Directional front tire pattern for enhanced grip and cornering traction in hard-pack conditions.
- Directional and asymmetric rear tire pattern plus “double tornadowave” rear tire block distribution for optimum traction and braking ability.
- Unique placement of “camber traction blocks” for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corner.
- Dunlop Geomax reinforced pattern (grp) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearin.
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performanc.
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
This article does not have a size guide. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will be happy to assist you!
Last visited products